The Gem Sling
The Gem Sling
- - (1) The Gem Sling crossbody bag
- - (1) Card Block which fits up to 30 graded slabs
- - (1) “NOCT” dust bag for storing The Gem Sling
- - Adjustable body strap with sliding magnetic clasp for quick on-and-off release
- - Side pockets for small devices, cash & trading card supplies
- - Robust, magnetic snap with bungee for security & quick access
- - Hidden pockets inside bag for storing cash or other valuables
- - Modular inner case that stores up to 30 graded cards, 100 top loaders, 100 card savers, or 24 magnetic card holders
- - Removable dividers to organize your collection in multiple ways
A few words from our friends at NOCT:
The Gem Sling
The Gem Sling provides card collectors with a comfortable, hands-free solution when traveling with cards. Just sling the bag across your back, or on your hip, and make moves without the drag.
A convergence of style and function
As collectors, we don’t simply collect one sport or one type of collectible. Our collections are diverse and far reaching. This is why modularity and organization is important when it comes to reimagining how collectors travel. The Gem Sling’s nested design allows collectors to organize their inner bag how they want. Removable dividers allow you to partition your inner bag to meet the needs of your ever-evolving collection. Collect multiple inner bags so you can quickly swap them out and highlight different aspects of your collection. This is the convergence of style and function.
Where the hobby meets innovation
The Gem Sling is the first of its kind. Leveraging origami design aesthetics, The Gem Sling transforms how the hobby styles, travels, and interacts with cards. Rip away from the pack with The Gem Sling and become your own collector.
Secure the bag
Our card collections are our prized possessions so keeping them secured and protected from harsh environments is key. The Gem Sling’s magnetic snap closure keeps your cards, and your bag secured! Additionally, it's nested luggage design provides your collection with double-layered UV protection, keep your cards safe from harsh conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there other companies this cases are compatible with?
Yes! Specifically for our PSA Standard Case, to name a few: AGS (United States), PGS (Germany), TGA (United States), MGC (United Kingdom), and more!
Which way is the case meant to be put on?
The case was designed to act like a phone case. The front remains open and unobscured while raised ridges on the front and back protect your surfaces from scratching and impact.
How do I remove my GradedGuard cases?
Please carefully pop out the top two corners, one at a time, and then peel the case off your card. Tada!